Civil construction and reconstruction
Techno Test provides a full range of construction services from the conceptual design phase through the facility-commissioning phase. Services provided during the Construction Phase include:
- Providing on-site construction administration, supervision, and coordination.
- Scheduling and conducting all job site and construction meetings.
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules.
- Maintaining cost accounting and cost control records.
- Reviewing with the owner and architect/engineer the monthly status reports
- Processing change orders initiated by the owner.
- Preparing punch lists in advance of completion and establishing management systems for correction of any deficient work by the appropriate contractor.
- Arranging for inspections by the appropriate governing authorities.
- Monitoring adherence to safety programs & coordinating all safety requirements.
- Coordinating all general condition items including temporary facilities.
- Accepting delivery and arranging storage, protection, and security for all owner purchased materials, systems, and equipment.
- Assisting the owner/architect/engineer with selection of the surveyor and testing labs.
- Obtaining for the owner all building equipment, operating manuals and warranty information, and coordinating startup of the building systems with operational personnel.
- Obtaining for the owner As-built drawings for the architect/engineer and contractors.
- Finalizing accounting on construction contracts, recommending retainage release, and obtaining final lien waivers.
- Coordinating contractor warranty work as required during the warranty period.
- Assisting the owner in occupancy, equipment startup, and systems operations through the appropriate suppliers and trades.